Tuesday, July 19, 2016

TIME to MANIFEST YOUR GREATEST SELF: Heaven is Coming to Earth

Cosmologically Speaking, it is time to bring forth your most ancient knowledge and wisdom and to speak its truth through living it!  Without thinking too much, what have you always known is possible?  What are your wildest dreams?  If you listen and look, the veil will part on this full moon in Capricorn - the expression of heaven on earth - to reveal what you must do in order to live from this place inside out.   

Two weeks ago on the new moon I stated that the Divine Mother inside you is extending her hand to you to pull you through your insecurities into a more loving nurturing situation/environment.  I asked you to look for who is pulled forth under the spotlight of today's full moon.  Who is walking through from your dreams?  A part of yourself perhaps... and/or another.  It may seem like a fairytale.  Fairytales come from some reality somewhere. "If it can be conceived, it can be achieved" is the motto here.  It is up to us to live it.  I remember when I was invited to London to create my center there some 25 years ago.  When I asked where I wanted to have this center I said at the rooftop of London, in a beautiful place - Hampstead.  I wanted to have a homey feel, with a garden and very near public transport.  I was told through breaths of sarcasm to "dream on" to which I replied  'Thank you.  I will.  After that bold declaration, four days later I was told by an estate agent that there's this place, three levels, with a garden one minute away from the tube station.  It had not gone on the market yet.  The agent wanted me to know about it.  I was delighted ...literally!  It felt as though I was standing in a shaft of light...lit up.  The next step was to find that level of funding.  A student of mine, a member of the extended royal family, asked what could be done to keep my teachings alive in the U.K.  I said I needed a home for the work, one that reflected its beauty.  The next thing I knew we were purchasing the house and I was able to design the center and garden.  Although it did not fulfill my greatest vision, it was a good starter kit that attracted over five thousand people from all walks of life.  

Capricorn is the archetype that represents bringing our divinity to the human dimension of who we are.  It represents our biggest voice structured out in the world - vocation.  It also represents the father.  It likes to operate on a large scale with its great organizational skills.  The bigger the project, give it to a Capricorn.  

Cancer, on the other hand, is the most nurturing maternal archetype I talked about on the new moon.  It is receptive to the greatness of who we are and likes to help that part of ourselves grow.  With its ancient wisdom of the soul the pairing of the two archetypes could not be more ideal. They live within each of us even if we are not born under those signs or behavioral archetypes. The two together represent the best parenting we can give our souls.  What in you has been longing to live?  Set your intent to do whatever it takes to open the door to let it walk through!  This is the time!

Happy manifesting of your heaven on earth!



Described as a "Guide to the Soul"  Dr. Khaleghl Quinn, PhD, is a best-selling Author, Qigong Master, Spiritual Impressionistic Composer, Teacher, and Counselor.  Consultations are available by appointment.  

No comments:

Post a Comment